WANAKA DOGGY DAYCARE
Our fully fenced 5 hectares of freedom is situated near the Clutha River (ideal for an afternoon dip). Big Dogs is ideally suited for larger breeds of dogs,
but we do take small breeds too!
Big Dogs offers intimate care for Wanaka doggy daycare.
Daycare: $25 per day (08:00 – 18:00)
Weekly: 10% discount
Longer stays: Discounted rates can be offered, by prior arrangement
- We ask that your dog is well socialized, and gets on well with other dogs and people. We highly recommend a prior visit.
- All dogs must have been spayed/neutered, council registered and micro chipped, and have up to date vaccinations, including kennel cough.
- Please bring their own food, as sensitive tummy’s can react badly to a sudden change in diet.
Things we don't do
- Groom dogs, though we do our best to pull out bidibids! However we can arrange a dog-groomer at owner’s request.
- Pay for veterinary care should it be required.
- Accept any dog that has not been de-sexed.
- Cater for dogs that need to be kept separate at all times from the pack.
Arrival & collection times
You can pick up, or drop off your dog between 08:00 -10:00 & 17:00 – 19:00, although other times can be made by prior arrangement.
Dobby just loves going to Nancy and on arrival, leaps out the car window before I can even stop the car. Then when it is time to be picked up and come back home he doesn’t want to leave Nancy and his friends and I have to entice him with treats to get him back into the car. Whenever he sees Nancy socially he wags his tail and starts talking to her!.
I have complete peace of mind whenever I drop Dobby off for a stay. Highly recommended.Jenny Ainge